This 5 Year Defibtech Lifeline battery pack is made exclusively for the Lifeline defibrillators. You should consider purchasing a spare battery if you predict high usage, or if the defibrillator is coming to the end of its 5 or 7 year cycle on standby.
Installing a defibrillator couldn’t be easier. In many cases, it is plug in & go. Though thought needs to go into the lifesaving device maintenance. A replacement battery should always be considered when purchasing.
This battery comes with the following:
- Enough battery power to provide 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous operation
- Spare 9V Lithium Battery provided to power the Active Status indicator
- Low power indicators are both visible and audible
- System integrity test upon battery insertion
- 4-year manufacturing warranty
Once the Defibtech Lifeline battery is connected to the defibrillator the user can rest assure that the unit will be in working condition for the full 5 years. With no need to check up on the unit on a daily basis.
You can find more information regarding defbrillators in our blog here.
We also offer training for your new Defibrillator – regardless of model. Contact us now for more information.